Careers with Rezza
We're always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and vision for building a better way forward. Located in the heart of Seattle, we believe the products of the future will be built around the world. Join us on this wonderful journey!
Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our small, but growing, sales and marketing team. As one of Rezza's early sales hires, you'll have the chance to work with limited oversight and maximum autonomy. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our sales infrastructure and drive culture from the ground up.
- Generate new enterprise sales opportunities via email campaigns and outbound calling efforts
- Research companies/targets, identify key contacts, and gather contact information (through various tools/channels)
- Maintain and improve existing sales collateral/material and outbound processes
- Show compelling demonstrations of Rezza to new and potential users
- Seek out new opportunities based on our current customer base and our product roadmap
- Qualify inbound opportunities coming from support emails and online chat
- Achieve (or exceed) monthly qualified lead generation and opportunity conversion goals
We're looking for a strategic Content Marketer with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A digital raconteur that is highly creative and mentally agile. As part of the marketing team, you’ll work directly with product, engineering, and operations to create content that engages users, drives product demand, and places Rezza at the forefront of the collaborative analytics space.
- Create messages, go-to-market strategies, and materials that will resonate with targeted personas
- Drive brand awareness and top-of-funnel demand among larger companies
- Work with product to identify upcoming feature releases and potential product announcements
Customer Success Lead
We're looking for a skilled Customer Success Lead with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A conversationalist that has the ability to quickly access and address customer challenges. As part of the product team, you’ll work directly with marketing, sales, and engineering to manage customer accounts, scale account services, improve processes, and drive additional efficiencies that reduce customer churn and enhance the overall Rezza experience.
- Demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success management capacity
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically SaaS
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
We're looking for an energetic Data Scientist with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A data junkie who looks for new and interesting ways to explore data connections that create better, more meaningful insights. As part of the engineering team, you’ll work directly with product, sales, marketing, and operations to create content that engages users, drives product demand, and places Rezza at the forefront of the collaborative analytics space.
- 3-5 years acting as a data scientist or data engineer
- A passion for exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting expertise
Join Team Rezza
See a position that's a great fit for you? Great! We'd love to get the conversation started. Please send us relevant information, including: Github profile, individual website, project links, and CV.